Amit GulechaCA. Independent Trader
- Passed out CA in May 2004
- Worked as CFO of a branded edible oil company from Oct. 2003 to Sep. 2009, converted a typical family-based partnership firm to a listed co. in 5 years and raised close to 200 Cr. Via IPO.
- Trading for the last 15 years in Cash F&O and commodities.
- Follower of the old school of classic charting.
- Finding longer / medium / short term trends and trading based on overall trend maintains and creates position.
- Nifty Bank nifty trade via future options through various strategies.
- Following the PCR method for nifty which gives clear directions without any bias.
- Using Fibonacci, RSI, Bollinger, and EMA as technical tools with simple trend lines to generate trades.
- Intraday trade generation based on 1 5 15 min charts and scalping for burst moves.
- Segregates positional trade from intra-day trades based on the momentum of underlying.