Anil Ghelani, CFAHead of Passive Investments & Products DSP Investment Managers
Anil has been working with DSP Group since 2003. The DSP Group has a legacy of from than 150 years, making it one of the oldest and most respected financial services firms in India. He is currently Head of Passive Investments & Products. Previously, he served as the Business Head & Chief Investment Officer at DSP Pension Fund Managers. Earlier in his career at DSP, he led the Risk and Quantitative Analysis team providing quantitative research inputs and buy-side credit research on companies across various sectors.
Prior to joining DSP, Anil worked at IL&FS Asset Management Company and at S.R. Batliboi a member firm of EY.
He has been a volunteer with the CFA Society India for more than a decade and currently serves as the Vice Chairman on the board.
Other Activities / Industry Recognition
- Association of Mutual Funds In India (AMFI): Member of Committee for ETFs & Index Funds.
- AIF industry body IAAIF: Recognized in “40 Under 40” Alternative Investment Professionals list of 2018.
- The India-UK Financial Partnership (IUKFP): IUKFP’s objective is to deepen financial services links between India and UK. Inducted with 8 other members from India and UK for the focus area "Pensions".
- CFA Institute: Serving in volunteer capacity as Vice Chairman of CFA Society India. Represented India in a prominently featured global advertisement campaign across print, digital & outdoor media during 2016-17.
- CSR Activities: Contributing to CSR activities as a part of an internal Committee at DSP Investment Managers.